Information Security Management consulting services assist client organizations to establish a framework to implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and improve information security processes. It identifies information assets and leads to development, documentation and implementation of policies, standards, procedures and guidelines.
In order to attain the right security posture that is in alignment with international best practices and standards, client organizations are advised on areas such as risk assessment, business continuity and disaster recovery planning, data loss prevention, privacy compliance, ERP evaluation and controls, secure SDLC process and security awareness programs. Valiant can assist organizations in developing a comprehensive security management framework that will fully meet their business needs.
Following components would help organizations achieve a robust information security management:
- Information Security Policies, Procedures, Standards and Guidelines
- Information Security Risk Management
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Management
- Business Impact Analysis
- Recovery and Continuity Plan
- Testing & Maintenance
- Data Loss Prevention
- Privacy Strategy and Compliance
- Secure System Development Methodology
- Security Awareness Program